All proceeds from The Trumpiad will be donated to the ACLU. You can also contribute directly to the ACLU by clicking here. And please keep in mind other worthy causes: Planned Parenthood, the International Rescue Committee, the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence, PEN America, Freedom House, Say Ah!, and more.
Thanks to these bookstores that are currently selling the book: Phinney Books and Open Books (in Seattle); Literati and Nicola's (in Ann Arbor). For online orders, please visit The Waywiser Press.
We raised over $1300 for the ACLU during the last two weeks of April. Thanks to all who contributed! More updates to come.
Text from The Trumpiad:
- "The Mad Realtor's Song" (in Rise Up Review)
- "Sitting on a Sofa in a 1925 Bungalow in Ann Arbor, Michigan" (in Terrain.org)
- selections (in Scoundrel Time)
- the first three stanzas from "The Mad Realtor's Song" (at Trump Tower)
- the sixth stanza from "The Mad Realtor's Song" (at the White House)
- "American Pastoral" (at the Smithsonian Arts & Industries Building)
- "Donald Trump: The Insta-Poll" (at the Lincoln Memorial)
- "Rumor" (at the Trump International Hotel)
- "Mother Trump" (at the National Archives Building)
An interview with Literati Bookstore
A review in the Seattle Weekly
- "Donald the Ogre"
- "Trump's Last Tweet"
- "The Great Work Begins"
- "Relentless Ridicule"
- "Citizenship (Part Two)"